- €600 for Matriculations fully completed by 28th February 2022: then €800 until 25th May: thereafter €1000 for the academic year 2022-23
Academic Course 2022-23
Matriculation at Phoenix College Málaga:
Stage One – Contact
- Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, informing us of the student’s name, whether they are year 12 or 13 and their subjects of interest, if known. You may also call the College on 952 22 02 75.
Stage Two – Consultation
- We will then contact you, usually to arrange a meeting with yourselves and the student, to see if what we can offer at Phoenix college is suitable for your son/daughter.
Stage Three – Offer and Enrolment
- You will receive email confirmation of an offer of a place for the academic year and instructions regarding enrolment.
A Suggested Timeline for Matriculation:
- We recommend visiting the College no later than November – February of Year 11 (or equivalent).
- We recommend Matriculating with us before the middle of February. This avoids increases in our Matriculation Fee, and non-refundable payment of Matriculation Fees at previous schools.
- This also allows plenty of time for an English Assessment & subsequent support, if necessary.
If your child is not yet in Year 11, you may prefer our Reserve List, which allows Pre-Enrolment to book a place with us. (see menu bar at the top of this page)
If you have any queries, please don´t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.