UCAS Applications to UK Universities
Our UCAS services are administered by UCAS Director Kirsty Ridyard BA Oxon, MA Oxon:
- More than 20 years’ experience of advising applicants
- More than 99% of applicants supported offered places – most receive multiple offers
- Every Oxford & Cambridge applicant supported awarded interviews and over half received offers
We can help applicants from all over the world. Due to time constraints, the number of students we can help is not limitless, so applying early is recommended.
Currently, our services are:
If you need to have the UCAS process clarified for you, this service is for you.
- Individual or group meetings to explain the UCAS process
- Personalised consultancy sessions to appraise a student’s individual requirements and plan the application.
- Detailed advice on writing personal statements, whether you are just beginning or have already started
- Revision of personal statements, with personalised feedback
Includes requesting reference information from relevant parties, normally your school or university as well as writing the actual reference
Full UCAS application
If you are not a full-time student of Phoenix College Málaga and wish to apply to UCAS with us, this service includes all three of the above.
IVA (VAT) at 21% will be added to all Fees
- Individual: €50 – meeting usually requires about 1 hour
- Groups: Enquire for a quote
Personal Statement: choose one of the 2 options below.
- Beginning from zero + all required revisions: €100
- Revisions of draft(s) only: €60
Reference Writing: €100
Full UCAS Application via Phoenix College (includes all three of the above): €225
Extra hours of support via meetings, phone or messages will be charged additionally at €25 per hour
Contact Kirsty Ridyard at firstname.lastname@example.org